Driveshafts n' Racer n' such

For those of you that *didn't* drop by BinderChat last night....

I scanned just a few more pictures in (still over 100 to go...) and slapped
a page together just to show the few I'd scanned...

Thus, I have pics of my two some-day Scout II off-road racers, and my busted
apart driveshaft on-line now...

http://walnut.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout/binderchat/11_4_98.html

Oh yeah, and an ugly picture of me... making a way-too-wide smile...
strapped into the Comers' Banshee with Pansy at the wheel.... <G R I N>

-Tom