steering cups

I know that there is an aversion to using jeep parts on an IH, but these
cups are readily available, although not cheap when new, from jeep. The
later jeeps (after about 72) used the same arrangement on both manual and
power steering, the difference was the diameter of the input shafts. I want
to remeber that the PS box was smaller but am probably wrong. Perhaps the
lower sterring shaft from a CJ would work, they area easily split at the
u-joint just through the firewall.

hope it helps

Terry  Rust

"Man  is always and everywhere a blight on the landscape"
John Muir, founder of the Sierra Club