NO trick, definately a treat

Binders,
  I have to tell someone who will appreciate this.  I had my best Halloween ever.  Picked a RUST FREE '80 Scout II for $1500.  Needs some minor work, door hinges, possibly a carb rebuild.  Its nice to have a complete rig.

Dan and other Scouters who run asthetically unpleasing rigs,
  What's with us?  Are we getting soft in our old age, or are we losing respect for the dirty looks we get while driving our ugly rigs.  I think it might just be an appreciation for the finer Scouts in life.

I have to update my sig file...<vbg>
---
Layda,
Tark