Midas??? and Battery troulble

So Rik do you have a Midas edition Travler?? If so congratulations. Does
anyone else have factory speakers above the fender well in a travler. Rik
said his does and I have never heard anything of the sort. This might be
only available on the Travler midas edition with the family cruiser option.

HOWARD can you consult your vast and infinant International Time Space
Continuium Crystal Ball and tell all???

On the Battery thread I had a similar problem My optima wouldnt hold a
charge and seemed to leak down. After testing all kinds of current drawing
dohickemabobers and thingymajigs I found a crack in the battery.

The Guys at JTI (Jones Truck and Implement) in Colfax, Wa. replaced my
battery for a whopping $4. I tell ya the warrentee on an Optima Battery is
the best for the best battery I can find. 4 years unconditional and 3 years
pro rated at $2 a month.
Optimas also work good on electric winches.
                        John L Fleck
                     1225 N.E. McGee Way
                     Pullman, Wa. 99163
        Washington State University College # 509 332-7565
        E-MAIL  jlfleck@domain.elided
        ICQ # 8536313                 GOD bless you
        Personal Web Site: http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~jlfleck
Cougs Rule   WSU   Cougs Rule   WSU   Cougs Rule