Re: altinator

Tom,
  If you want to install an on-board welder one of the systems sold
includeds a 200 Amp alt to power the welder.
   The welder system I like though, uses a Bosch 90 amp alt that used
some solid state electronics to step the power up enough to weld thick
steel. I forget that company name right now, but they are on the web.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

"Ugly"  345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle springs.

"Beast" 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

Now with Pictures!