help she won't go!

My son's scout II ( 77) model suddenly died last nite...

every thing was working fine and he went to IHOP for some pancakes...
when he came back out and tried to start up, nothing happened. no
lights, no starter, no gauges, radio, nothing.

I came over for a look and checked the battery. Full charge. Checked the
Hot cable down to starter... good ... checked ground cable ...good...
checked fuses ....good. thought about the neutrel cut off switch but not
sure why that would cause the lights and other things not to work....

what gives?  also tried to check the thru the panel conectors ....they
look good but not sure how to check any better...

the books mentions a fuseable link ... does it have one and if so where
is it located?  I am going to have to have this thing towed over to my
house if I can't come up with a quick fix ....help help help!!

thanks

you can reply off list via jdodd@domain.elided

John Dodd