Re: New addition to the fleet.

Actually I think I can live with Pretty, or Beauty as I've decided to
call her. She can be my 'going out' truck. I've been retisent to take
females out in Ugly because of the hight, sharp edges, sliding seat,
rattling sounds, ect. Now I'll have a nice refined looking 'family'
truck. <g> That is until I buy a lift for it, and add a rollbar, and...

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

"Ugly"  345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle springs.

"Beast" 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

Now with Pictures!