No Rear Brakes

> Darrel,

    I just repalced my entire rear line from m/c to the wheel cylinders. The Tubing on old american cars is standard. I think it was
3/16 mabey? it was the samllest size shops carried. You will need a tubing bender. I highly recomend a double flare tool. I did half of
the instillation W/O it. and dont know how I managed without it. I just happened to be searching through the boxes of auto tools from my
recently deceased grandfather left to my dad, (Grandpa was a mechanic all his life), And came upon a double flare tool. I wasnt even
looking for one, It was purley coincidince. Even If its realy expensive, If yore planing to own more than one old automobile , you need
a high quality double flare tool. The rear line Igot 4" longer. I just had ny parts guy look through his catalog for a hose linke mine
but longer (Bring in the old hose). I ended up geting one that was about 4" longer but had a little bit larger mounting hole. It is ok
because oyu can put the origianl bolt through the larger hole and hold it securly even though it's a little big. Sorry, I cant find the
part # for the hose i got. Make sure you clamp the steel tubing  tightly to the frame W/rubber so it dosent vibrate too much or rub
aganst any thing.    Good luck    Grant McDowell