No Subject

>>My Scout was originally 2wd.  I still have the yoke that goes on the
>back
>>of the 727.  If I used the yoke I could mount a divorced mounted
>>transfercase.  The advantages I don't know; it was just a thought.
>
>Along that line... if you used a 2wd 727, and a divorce mounted NP205
>behind
>it... would that move the front output yoke far enough back to allow
>sufficient clearance for a CV-front driveshaft?

Yes and it would decrease front drive line angle.

But i would rather chop fenderwels and do body work to fit big tires than
lift it.

Rik DesJardin                  It is better to be quiet and thought a
fool
RikOFWA@domain.elided      than to speak and remove all doubt.

I say that and then I still keep speaking out.
Time for the pre-season snowmobile check.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]