Re: Voting - be sure you understand what you are voting for

Tom,
   AMEN bother. I couldn't have said it any better myself. I think it is
scary that someone on the Left Coast could think just like me. I really
can't wait to meet you in CO next year now.
   As someone said, "I may not agree with what you say, but; I'll fight
to the death your right to say it."

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

"Ugly"  345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle springs.

"Beast" 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

Now with Pictures!