Understanding apology

RE:
>I'm charging for a bumper seems to me to be "fair and reasonable". For the
>time and cost of materials and added in the cost of rent,I'm not making a
>"killing" on these bumpers. I too am a small businessman and got into it
>because I wanted to turn my hobby into my business and I like working with
>my hands. The cost of doing business here in the metropolitian NY area is
>more than in other parts of the country and this is a factor in my pricing.

Bob
77 Scout II
LIOR

Bob and Jim,

Why didn't ya mention this

D The cost of doing business here in the metropolitian NY area is
>more than in other parts of the country and this is a factor in my pricing.

Before. Now I understand where Jim is coming from and know that the price
reflects the area in witch he pays rent and such. Sorry If I offended you
Jim or Bob I was just looking at all the other manufactures out there and
making comparisons and opinions.

Again my Apology for making a public opinion before getting all the facts
to opinionize.

John Fleck
B.C.B.