Re: Crismon book on IH Trucks

This damn digest is really strarting to do it to me.

I got on here, to find support for the restoration and use of my Terra.
Now, I've met all kinds of great folks; I've drive 600 miles one way just
to see a bunch of Scouts; and worse, I've started noting IHs everywhere.

Now those who know me know that I have always wanted a "mini-ranch" where I
would have the space to have several "project vehicles" around and play as
I might. But, I always envisioned a hot-rod or two, my Scout, maybe a '57
Chevy half ton work truck. Maybe even a heavy hay hauler/car hauler (gotta
justify it), like an F600 Ford or a flat bed Chevy with the diesel.

But this damn digest: Now I find myself wanting to buy the "Crimson" book
and look into something heavy from IH. I can't be conntent with my Terra
anymore, the 118" wheelbase just isn't ideal for the kind of 4 wheeling I
want to do. No, I'm thinking something smaller, not top, Scout 80 or 800 ya
know.

And hey, I would have never wanted a wagonmaster or a Travelette. But you
know, I need something with that invincible 392 in it. :-) Elza needs a new
car. She wants a Camry. I'm thinking something IH that she could have fun
driving. She's thinking, "He's lost his mind!".

Do you all see what this Digest is doing to me?

How do I stop it?

Tom H.