Crimson book, pics tops we are disscussin

Howard tell me more and how much the crimson book kis and where I can get
one. It sounds neat.
---------------------------
Does anyone have some pictures of the tops and canopys everyone is talking
about? Can we get them online? I have no clue (clueless in Pullman) and
would like to see what we are discussin. Thanks

------------------------------------
Top clairfication

Square back top for Scout Travler or scout 2 is a ? (like Bill Theberts)
Terra top is a terra top
Travler top is a travler top
Softop is a softop
Sporttop is a rare 800 top
Scout 2 top is a traveltop (aka hardtop)
??? tops for a WGmaster is called a ???
??? anything else I missed
??? 800 rare camper top

Someone (Howard, or Scott S.) please fill this in and make corrections
please. Thanks

John Fleck
Scoutaholic 4 ever