Re: Just returned from Scout N Tellico Run (& Navistar AD)

Digesters:

What a great Weekend at Tellico Mountain (NC & TN)!! Saturday was some of the
most ruff fourwheelen I have ever experienced. I can however say my Scout made
to the top of Helicopter Pad (trail #11) without any  winching or help (other
than straighting my bent tie rod bar & replacing a brake mastercylinder along
the way). We had one J**p rollover & lots of other folks had mechanical &
Sheetmetal damage. My bother (Parts Bob) bent his draglink twice!! Eason
Lilly's deisel Scout also made the trip without to many scrapes.

Sunday Bob & I met Some folks from A 4x4 Club in Michigan and ran some more
Trails(#4 & #6).

Thanks to Southern Scouts for hosting this fine outing!

John Glancy

P.S. Just saw an International (Navistar) Truck Ad during Monday Night
Football!!