Re: water jacket

When the truth serum kicked in, "Neff, Matthew John - MBA"
<NEFMJ124@domain.elided> blurted out...

>I know this is my I.H.ypochondriac side speaking, but is this a problem?

Absolutely not.

Just make sure the plug doesn't leak or seep.  If it does, take it out again,
clean the threads with a wire brush and use pipe dope or teflon thread sealing
tape.

John
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       | For such a promiscuous conglomeration
Conservative Libertarian         | of numbskulls as generally constitutes
Life Member of the NRA           | an army a six pound pull is well
WA Arms Collectors               | enough.  With an easy pull soldiers
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    | would decimate their own ranks more
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | than those of the enemy. T. S. Van Dyke