water jacket

Hey all,

I've got a quick question: I just finished installing a mechanical oil
pressure guage in my '73 scout II (345/727) and made a tiny little boo-boo.
See, I thought perhaps the plug right next to my oil pressure sending unit
might be a candidate for the fitting for the new guage.  Wrong I was.  As a
consequence, I let out a minute amount of water jacket water.  About an
eighth of a teaspoon, I reckon.  I know this is my I.H.ypochondriac side
speaking, but is this a problem?  Just wanted to clear this one up, forgive
me if I sound like a moron.  Thanks

Matt Neff
Corvallis, OR