Gabrield VST Shocks

Recently, someone posted that they had purchased Gabriel VST shocks for
their Scout II.  Upon going to the nearest Pep Boys (who supply Gabriel VST
shocks); they have no listing for the VST type for the Scout II (only the
lower ones in the food chain by Gabriel).  Does anyone have the part
numbers of the VST shocks they purchased??  This is assuming that the Scout
II in question was *non-lifted* like mine.  Lacking a response I am
unbolting my original IHC shocks on the '72 RHD (still have the IH part
number on them) and measuring them and doing my own "dimensional research"
in their catalog at Pep Boys.  Thanks.