re: ac removal

I decided to leave my ac in it just didn't look right with out it under
the dash and I didn't feel like taking it some where to have the freon
removed.  Be sides I am short I don't need all that extra leg room.  All I
really wanted was to be able to get under the dash to try and get my
courtesy lights to work.

Nate `Diarmid' Campbell
"Almost cut my hair, happened just the other day
It was getting kinda long, I coulda said it was in my way"
CSN&Y
1976 Scout II 304, auto, 4X4 Woodie project
1980 Scout II 304, auto, 4X4 Daily Driver
Traverse City, MI
http://www.nmc.edu/~campben