Re: lift kit

Well Tom, now that you mention it *I* think you are a prime candidate for a
small off-road trailer or at least a small utility trailer. Not because I
think you are hauling around more stuff than you need but with the added
weight of camping stuff, sandwiches, wild game meat, and D-20 transmissions
it has to be doing something to your suspensions long term health.
I would love to have one of those little off-road, pop-up camper units and
can see you with one. It would be the lap of luxury compared to your little
(LITTLE) tent and think of all the parts you could haul home from RMIHR and
NWB??, what ever, not to mention the fact that with a trailer you could put
more and bigger speakers in Tigger.
OBTW is that really you in the pic on John Flecks web page??? Not the Tom I
remember.

Willy
77 SS II
With small trailer