RE: lift kit

Sorry, it was John F that has 33's that fit (subject of debate) and they
are 9.5's.

>I installed 33x9.50-15 tires on my scout with the 4"
>Trailmaster and they didn't rub and I didn't lose any wheel travel.

Another question I have is how much weight  is John F toting around in
the back of his Scout? I have seen Tom M's Scout load and wonder if that
has anything to do with the rubbing problem.

Willy
77 SS II
huge counter balance (bumper, winch) on the front.