---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <mwojcik@domain.elided>

  I want a Scout, preferably an 800A, second choice 800, third choice II.
Incredable deals on 80s considered.  Wants one with good body and frame,
and runs.

  SWM seeks Scout for twenty plus year companion.  Meticulous machinist
looking for a lady who knows cleanliness goes beneath the skin, and wants
to stay that way.  Prefer beauties born 1965 or after, post '69 is yet
more delicious, but '71 is approaching risky status.