Suspension Measurements

I finally got my scout back on the ground and could take some measurements
for Tom Mandera and his web site.
79 scout, 1" body lift, Jim Weeds reverse shackle, 4" Softride up front,
4-5" Triangle and 2" longer shackles in back. I installed the factory
leveling blocks. The truck sits level. There is no hours on the truck so I
don't know what settling will due. It looks like the 33x12.5's I have on
will work fine.

Measurements are from top of axle tube to frame right above.
		Front		Rear
passenger	11 7/8		9 7/8
drivers		11 3/4		9 7/8

Mike