Big Year for my Scout

I was reminded that it's been a helluva year for me... just narrowly dodged
getting hitched to one of the larger boo-boos in my life... plus plenty of
things on the 'Binder....

January of '98 I went on my first trail ride with Frontier 4x4.  Bone stock
Scout, with my balding 31x10.50 BFG Trail TAs.  I was drug through the snow
all day long.

February brought along the 4" Skyjacker Softride lift, and two new Cooper LTs.

April/May brought the BesTop, and also the end of my relationship with Julie.

Thus, June brought the close ratio T19 swap, and the front Lockright install.

July brought longer rear shackles, and 33x12.50 Cooper STTs.

August brought RMIHR, Moab, NWBRU... Labor Day I transplanted the 304V8 into
the Scout, then I took off for Nationals...

Now I'm cleaning up the V8 swap, and getting back to business on my Bronco
geared twin-stick'd Dana 20 to swap into the Scout.. hopefully that'll
happen before the end of the year.

And that doesn't even take into account what's happened with the '72, or the
racer candidates in the yard, or...

Wow.  Talk about a transformation.

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout