Flickering Headlights

Howdy All

My headlights flicker and the ammeter does a dance at moderate rpms and up.
Is there a simple cure for this? It has been like this for a year or so. I
rarely drive it at night so it has not been a problem.

If this has been covered before, please email.

Also, I used to have a tube of conductive silicone grease which was very
useful. All I have been able to find locally is nonconductive. Anybody know
of a source of conductive silicone grease?

m alexander