Lift kits?

I realize that I may get a barrage of opinions but...I need a 4" lift on
our Scout to accommodate 33" tires. I have called around and found many
manufacturers for the Scout II lift. They are ALL expensive ($650+) but
I want the better one. Can you folks gimme an idea of what to look for
and some reputable sources? I'll be doing the work myself. One guy I
talked to said he recommended using a dropped pitman and have the caster
adjust to 4-5°, and another said don't bother with the dropped pitman
because it cuts the turning radius down(?). Any help would be deeply
appreciated.

--
Kevin Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
Lisa Curry <>< - Gonna be a trailblazer yet!