Wiring Diagrams

Hello, Digest,

I know this is something that many of us frequently ask about, though I
never know if these prayers are ever answered.  I need to get wiring
diagrams for Scout II's, and due to my recent accident, I am definitely
in no financial situation to buy even a manual.  If anyone has these and
could e-mail them to me, or if someone has them on their webpage, I
would appreciate it.  I need to find out how hard it will be to swap
bodies/engines on things, and have some existing wiring probs that I
need to fix.

Thanks!

Michael