Oasis Trailhead deflators

Just found a website that I don't recall seeing posted before.  I found it
through a firefighting site, and they were marketing these as a time
saving tool for search and rescue type situations where airing down was
needed.  The address is <http://www.oasis-off-road.com/>.  It looks like
these just screw into the valve stems, and you pre-set what you want the
pressure to be.  You screw them in, and walk away.  Come back and they are
deflated to what you want.  It also appears that you can put them on the
valve stems before you leave, and when you get there, they will be
deflated.  Don't know that that is something I would do, but it can be
done.
Anyway, just thought I would let you all know about this.  I don't own any
stock in this company, don't own the product, yada, yada, yada, just
passing along some information.

Dan Felix