Exhaust

JON WROTE:
Hi,
While I was at the nationals in Springfield I was talking to a vendorwho
specialized in scout exhaust systems.  The setup for a diesel seemed to
be
good quality and a reasonable price. Unfortunatly I lost his business
card.
I think he was from W. Virginia and was set up next to Scout Pro - Jim
Maulis.  Does anyone know who he is or get his card?

Thanks
Jon
-----------------------------
Jon and all,

  The vendor with whom you spoke is probably Doug Shaeffer(sp) of
Muffler Masters in Fairmont, WV.  I can personally vouch for their work
as I have had them do a complete exhaust system for me, among other
things.  It was done a few years ago and is still in great shape.  Their
number is (304)363-5071.  I believe that they use aluminized pipe, but
they can tell you more.  They have an incredible collection of scouts,
and do restorations and fiberglass body rebuilds all the time.  They are
true scout fanatics, as well as nice folks.  I have no connection with
them other than as a satisfied customer, so YMMV.  Fairmont is
approximately 1 1/2 hours south of Pittsburg, PA.  Tell 'em Rob with the
yellow scout sent ya.  Oh yeah, and tell them the set of keys is on the
way.  Couldn't find the damn things....

Rob C
robc10x@domain.elided