Re: Jelousy and envy

I'm a deer archery hunter. This year was really bad though.
Got close to a massive four point, but couldn't take him because of park
regulations(have to be at least 100 yards from any structure)
But I did get to see a five point elk 30 yards away in my sights! Ah, alas,
I did not have a elk tag!
Maybe next year!
Matt Sopher
Grand Junction, Co