I'm back :-)

Hello all,

      Just wanted to keep y`all updated on my progress with my scout.
The Painless Wiring  harness is completely installed but when I started
testing the circuts I some how miswired the entire rearend :(  Nomatter
what I do (brakes, left turn sig, running lights...) every light on the
tail end comes on every time :(  I think a little grimlin killing is in
order :-)
     I also finished lining my gas tank with the Eastwood tank lining
kit (I highily reccomend it)! but do it in a well ventilated area!  I
think between the acetone, metal wash, & the muratic acid the fumes in
my garrage were pretty intense!  I almost had a heart attack when a
friend came over to check on my progress smoking a ciggarette I thought
I was going to blow up.
   I was also able to re build my guages (after being flooded in the
aftermath of hurricane Georges.  The faces are repainted and now all I
have to do is find some of those tiny white rub-on letters then I will
spray clear coat over the faces to set them in place.
      One of my neighbors just got married and is now forced to sell off
his "wheeling stuff".  I keep hearing god things about a High Lift
jack.  Would one be a good investment for me?  Also are the stock
bumpers strong enough to use with that jack?
     Well enough jibberish  just wanted to keep every one updated.

Scott