Re: Line tickets

Hi,
	I don't know if this was a standard practice or not but what the
hey. I was rutting around my t'all the other day and found my line
ticket taped to the back  of my glove box. Two little push in type
levers allowed me to drop it down & there it was. I've only had my
vehicle for a few months. So this was the first I had seen of it. Hope
this is of some assistance to you.

Charlie & Jen
Klamath Falls, Oregon

1972 1210 Travelall 4X4 392 A/T Edelbrock 1405 carb.
The rest is stock ....... (at least I think it is)