Re: Speed Calibration, Baldwin Oil Filters

On Fri, 16 Oct 1998, Allan Weidenheimer wrote:

> Lastly, do anyone remember what company built the
> Scout model kits?  Several of these model companies
> have been bringing back their older kits, so maybe they
> will build some more.
>
> Allan Weidenheimer
> 72 1210 Pickup
Hi Allen,
 The company was ERTL.They are now AMT/ERTL.They made 4 ScoutII models.
#8021 76 ScoutII,#8023 79 ScoutII,#8024 79 offroad ScoutII,#8030 79SSII.
I have an 8021,and an 8023.I am willing to buy the others if anyone is
selling.I am not above begging either!!!ERTL did a really nice job on the
Scouts ,the lines are correct and proportions are very close,All were
345,727,4wd.
                          Good luck,
                          Dennis