Axle Shafts

Alright, before I get a deluge of "Gee, Tom, it ain't that hard, just change
it out" messages...

I couldn't sleep this morning (kept going over this axle shaft thing in my
head)... so I had an extra 15 minutes before work, and ran out to the
garage, electric impact wrench in hand, and zapped an axle shaft off the
'72... piece o' cake!  Glance at the bearings and they look OK...

So, I think I'm goin' home at lunch to change an axle shaft.  :)

Wipe the shaft down, give the bearing a coating of fresh grease, and then
yank the 'shaft from the '77 and put the new one in.

I assume that'll fix the wobble.. shouldn't be a bent axle tube or anything
more sinister...

Heck, should be a *smooth* ride to Missoula tonight...

-Tom (changing this kind of stuff is becoming much too easy...)