Re: Bryan G's rear axle problems, leak, etc

Bryan Gillespie asked me to post this:
>Hate to bother you like this, but for some reason I can't send anything to
the list... could you please forward this to the list?  I've talked to
Richard Welty and he's working on it...

Joe, Dan, and Doug,

Thanks for the info.  I haven't measured the wb yet, and I should measure
the wheel wells.  I can't say for sure, but I think one wheel is farther
back than the other, but I could be over-paranoid.  Time for the tape
measure...

Hypothetically, let's say my rear axle is too far back or cockeyed.  How
would I fix that?  I guess how the axles attach to the springs?  It seems
like I would notice something with the shackles/springs as they mount to
the
body.  Hopefully, like Doug said, this is just a quirk with the 800 series
and I've just got a pinion leak.

Thanks,

Bryan
'70 800A