Re: Towing thoughts

I have a friend who had a tow package welded on his Geo Metro. He tows stuff
like fishing boat, duck hunting stuff, camping gear for deer hunting, etc. and
he is usually really loaded down! His only problem was when he went offroad
with it, he usually got stuck!  He finally realized that a Geo Metro was not a
good tow vehicle, so he bought a 1999 Ford Ranger 4X4, yeah, not a Scout. I
gave him h*ll for it too!
Just goes to show,
Matt Sopher
Sorry I haven't written in a while, I'm getting inspected at work next week,
and I'm getting the place ready for it!