ihc-digest V6 #207

brendan_shepherd@domain.elided wrote:

>Wouldn't it be cool if
>somewhere we had the digest members' cities and phone numbers available?

Brendan,

We pretty much do this on an informal basis. When someone's getting ready for
a road trip, they post their itinerary and route to the digest. Then, those of
us who are near that route make offers of assistance, lodging or whatever.
There's no formal list of names and numbers, though.
If the road trip is for a major event such as IHC Nationals or RMIHR, a
caravan of digesters is usually put together with people joining the group
from different points along the route.
So were are you going, and when? I'm sure you''ll get the same treatment.

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80
Tucson,AZ
rlireland@domain.elided