Re: Road Trippers

Brendan:

That's precisely what the "Member Profiles" portion of the Bulletin site is
all about.  Phone numbers aren't posted on the web, but e-mail and snail
mail addresses sure are.  And with that, one can usually get the phone
number.  Nearly 400 folks from almost every State, several Canadian
Provinces and a few other countries have all crafted profiles to date.
They're indexed both by name and by State.

Member Profiles
http://www.binderbulletin.org/database/usrlink.html

Bill Thebert
The Binder Bulletin

P.S. -- If anyone would *like* me to add their phone number to their member
profile, just shoot me an e-mail.

> From: brendan shepherd <brendan_shepherd@domain.elided>
> To: ihc@domain.elided
> Subject: Road Trippers
> Date: Thursday, October 15, 1998 12:17 PM
>
> It seems a lot of people are taking their trucks on the road for long
trips. I
> know I'm planning a long one for Sping/Summer '99. Wouldn't it be cool if
> somewhere we had the digest members' cities and phone numbers available?
For