Re: My web site and AOL

>Last weekend I saw my website on my friends computer.  He has an older
version of >AOL, and my site looked like crap.  Is this the same for all AOL
browsers, or just
>his?  By the way, my site looks good with Netscape 4.whatever.

Yes, it's not AOL it's the old browser....anyone who has not upgraded to a
newer browser will not be able to view your site correctly....tell him to keep
up with the tech and upgrade.  have fun and keep 4 on the floor.

Steve Tucker
Author: the Kansas Offroadr
http://Members.aol.com/ksoffroadr/index.html

Official: Just Scout'n Around
http://home.swbell.net/bindersc/stand.htm
Check out our new format!!!

Scout's owned:

74 Scout II (258) (metal half cab) sold...whoops
65 Scout (152) (parts) sold
61 Scout (152) sold...whoops
73 Scout II (345) sold
75 Scout II Traveler (345) sold
76 Scout II Traveler (345) sold
74 scout II (258) "the beast" sold
77 SS II (345) (featured in Feb. 98 4X4 Power mag.) (White one)
PS: I didn't thrash in frt. wheel drive...I fixed it right after I broke it.

76 Scout II (304) Scrap
73 Scout II (304) (metal half cab)