My road trip

Well, last weekend was our fall break at Purdue, so my g/f and I took a
road trip to see her grandparents.  I will spare you the boring details,
but we left for Michigan on Friday night, and drove to where John
Hofsetter was staying on his visit with Howard.  Sorry I missed you Steve,
but we had to get back on the road.  Anyway, I met John and Howard, we
talked for about an hour or so and Jess and I got going again.
When I was up in MI last winter, I didn't see any IH, except one p-up.
This time, however, I saw FOUR of them.  Surprisingly, I didn't see any
Scout II's, just 3 80/800's and one p-up for sale.  The p-up was a dually
with the cab, just outside of Custer (east side, I think).  Didn't dare
stop to look, with Jess there.:)  Anyway, it was a good trip, and if you
are interested, let me know and I will tell you where I saw the other
IH's, I think they were for sale too.

Dan Felix