Towing

I'm curious how much weight folks have towed with their
Scouts.  I have a 78 with 345 and 4.11 gears.  I know
they're rated to tow 5000 lbs, but if the wimpy Grand
Cherokee can tow 6500, I'm sure the Scout can.  I'm looking
to tow as much as a 25-foot travel trailer.  I know I can
easily tow Dad's 18-foot trailer.  Does anyone have any
experience towing a longer travel trailer with the 100"
Scout?

Doug
'78 Scout (someday will be injected and overdriven)
'78 Traveler (I know this one can tow long trailers, but it
ain't running.)