IH people

Binders,
   I got a call tonight from a guy who lives about three towns up the
road from me. He has a 62 Travelall. It is a two tone blue bottom,
white/rust on top. He saw my listing for the Scout the Pinelands in tthe
new International Happenings and called me up. He was telling me when he
first bought it his kids didn't want to be seen in it because it was
SOOO ugly. But, he took them out wheeling in it and after that day, they
haven't said another thing. He really loves his IH now. He plans on
joining us in May.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 Scout II 345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle lift.
1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

Now with Pictures!