Re: Scout Steering Wheel

My Scout II has a steering wheel from a Pontiac Grand Prix.  I could tell my
Scout had a GM column because it looked very similar to the column in my
S-10.  I think almost any GM steering wheel should fit.  I just wish the
Scout column was more square to match the square base of the Grand Prix
steering wheel.  Maybe I'll have to fit the outer column plastic from a
Grand Prix on the Scout column.

Chad
'73 Scout II 304/D44's/4" Skyjacker/3" body
Work In Progress