Brakes fixed/Pinelands

>Only a few more things to do before Saturday's
>Pinelands trip!
>(What's this I hear Rob that you won't be joining us?  Matt?  Ed?  The
>Pinelands beckon...)
>
>Joe Costanzo
>'79 Scout II

Yes, Joe and all, I am not going to Pinelands.  Even under the pressure
of a sadistic email campaign by none other than Dan Nees himself (which,
by the way, included attempting to guilt-trip Nikki into giving up her
football game trip in order to attend), I will be unable to make it.
Currently dismantling the interior and awaiting some beefy seat bases
from Fleckster, the truck will be out of commission for a bit.  Wish I
could join y'all, but I'll see you on the next trip.  By the way, can
you retrofit that hub stud kit to any Warn manual locking hub?

Have fun,
Rob Cavaleri
robc10x@domain.elided