800 Body Swap

Looking for some good advice from anyone on this subject.  Earlier this summer
I had my 70 800A repainted and planned on rebuilding the engine at a later time
because it leaks just about everywhere and when I went to put the front bumper
on it, I noticed the frame was slighty bent.  But, I've just bought another 70
800A that has a great undercarriage and powertrain (no leaks).  So, I want to
basically swap bodies.  Has anybody tried this?  I'm worried about getting all
the body mounts loose.  I'm also wondering how heavy the body would be.  Could
this be lifted by several people or should I plan on using a hoist of some
kind?  Even if you've put a lift kit in yours I'd like to hear any tips or
tricks for getting everything loose.  Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Dale Downey
70 800A , 304, 3sp