It's Alive!!!!!!!!

Hey all,

Well, I got the new (well new to me) Scout running.  No keys so we hotwired
it.  Started up and sounded great!  Now comes the fun part, the wiring is all
mickey mouse.  Does anyone have a wiring diagram they could send me so I can
get this thing right?  Also, which is the number 1 cylinder?  It's a '64 Scout
80 with the 152.  Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  I think my
timeline is going to really be shortened.  I thought I wouldn't have it
running until next year but I think I may be driving it by Thanksgiving at the
latest.

Thanks in advance,
Theresa McKinney
President-Sierra Scouts
73 Scout II 392 - my rockcrawler
64 Scout 80 - Soon (very soon) to be the daily driver
62 Scout 80 - just for parts