Pertronix Ignition, MSD Coil

     I just installed the Pertronix ignition in the Travelall this
afternoon.  It may be my imagination, but it does seem to run stronger.
Thanks to John Landry for the tip on buying it from Northern Auto Parts.
It was $7.00 cheaper than JC Whitney and Whitney has it on sale!

     I tried to use it with a MSD coil (the instructions says it is
compatible with MSD ignition systems).  It will start but the engine cuts
off when I release the key from the start position.  I put the original
coil back on and the problem went away.  I'll probably order a Pertronix
coil whether I need it or not.

     The brake problem, pulling to the left, went away after I backed off
the brake adjuster on the left side.  Body work and paint is next.

Mick McCoy
1972 Travelall 4X4