RE: 1-1/2 ton IHC

All

There used to be an IH pickup sitting along the highway in Brush Colorado.
It had a long box and duallies.  Looked like a 64 or 65.  Can't rightly
remember if it was a 4x4 or not.  The gentleman who owned the place passed
away, and the property was sold.  The new owner cleaned the place up,
including the pickup.  I haven't seen it for a couple of years since.  All
those years I wanted to stop and inquire about it.  Now I wish I had.  Dang,
if we would just do those things we want when we can!

Later

Sam Oden

soden@domain.elided  (home)
sam.oden@domain.elided  (work)

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.