letter about IH's

Hey guys,
 A couple of you were asking about the letter by an Andrew Thomas in
Petersons 4 wheel & off road magazine.  Anyway I just got my magazine in the
mail today and it IS that letter I wrote.  I wrote it a couple months ago
and kinda forgot about it.  Awhile back the magazine had an article about
all the 4X4's they have.  I basically said where are your IH's since you are
all 4x4 experts. They sound kinda irratated :)
c-ya,

Andrew Thomas
lynx@domain.elided
'69 IH 1200 4x4
345, 4 speed   "Chickmagnet"
A cop pulled over for running a stop sign.
He said, "Didn't you see the sign?"
I said, "Yes, but I don't believe everything I read."