Water Injection

Morning Digesters,

I came across and old article on the Shelby Spearco water injection package,
and I did a little bit of research. A quick search on the web came up with
these 4 pages related to water injection:

http://www.f-max.com/ERLH20.htm
http://www.510again.com/articles/watering/watering.html
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/3212/waterinj.html
http://extra.newsguy.com/~gtfour/modERL.htm

The address listed in the article the Aug, 1979 issue of Super Chevy Mag is:

Shelby Spearco
10936 S. La Cienega Blvcd.
Inglewood, Ca. 90304
(213) 649-4860

They may not still be in business, or making water injection units anymore. My
search on Spearco, in my 1998 computer Phonedisc program came up with the
following companies with Spearco in their name in the western part of the US.

SPEARCO PERFORMANCE
7541 WOODMAN PL
VAN NUYS, CA 91405-1545
213-901-7851

SPEARCO PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
14664 TITUS ST
PANORAMA CITY, CA 91402-4923
818-901-7851

The web pages looked interesting, and I only search in Alta Vista. YMMV. Enjoy
!

STeve - 74 Scout II with the infamous 40 gallon tank