Re: RADIATOR

>Rik sez:
>I just bought a 4 core radiator for my Scout (with manual tranny) for
>$249 and that included shipping from Calif to Wa.
>
>Hugh's Factory Direct Radiator Sales
>8655 Hwy 99E
>Los Molinos, Ca 96055
>e-mail  berrys@domain.elided
>I don't have their phone number,  They do have a web site.

They're URL is: http://www.tco.net/~berrys/

I contacted them earlier today for a quote on a radiator for a 1980 Scout II
w/3.2ltr diesel
engine. They said that they didn't have a listing for that exact application
but they believed
that a common IHC Scout gas powered radiator part number is the same.
Does anyone here know if the Scout II calls for a different radiator for the
diesel version?

Thanks,
Bill